This week’s bargain!

Working in Manchester City Centre brings with it the temptation to spend. With high street and high end fashion on your doorstep, it sometimes seems inevitable that your purse will be needed! 

However, bargains can always be found!

For example, this week I was having a wander during my lunch break and happened to stumble upon the Debenhams July 2017 sale. Now, coincidentally, I was in need of some new work boots. My current boots were literally falling apart. Thankfully, the Debenhams sale saved my feet and my bank balance!

Not only did I manage to get some Clarks Leather Ankle Boots for just £21, I also picked up some fabulous Jasper Conran Leather Ankle Boots for a mere £23.70… Both pairs were meant to be an eye-watering £80 each. Therefore I saved a total of £115.30!

To say that I was happy is an understatement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Business Explained! Let's Thrift For Our Future!

Lucozade and Missguided: A Hot Collaboration!

Top 5 Money Saving Tips!